"It never gets easier, you just go faster"

Twitter- AnnaM_Hughes
Instagram - anna_mariehughes
Strava -www.strava.com/athletes/annamarie_hughes
Athlete page on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/annamariehughescycling

Saturday 24 May 2014

First ride on my new Bike Pure bike

                              Today I went on a little spin on my new Bike Pure bike, in order to get used to riding it (eg. Shifting from small to big chain ring, cornering etc.) before my first race on the bike on Sunday at the National Women’s Team Series round at Banbury. I most certainly love the look of the bike …. matching the team kit perfectly! More importantly it is also superb to ride; it’s light and it certainly feels like a much stiffer and responsive frame than my last bike, so probably really great for sprinting! Can’t wait now to start racing with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment