"It never gets easier, you just go faster"

Twitter- AnnaM_Hughes
Instagram - anna_mariehughes
Strava -www.strava.com/athletes/annamarie_hughes
Athlete page on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/annamariehughescycling

Saturday 24 May 2014

Craft Base Layers and Bib Shorts Review

Massive thanks to Craft for my new base layers and shorts.

Cool Mesh Superlight Sleeveless Base Layer – Women
Over the last few weeks, the weather has certainly taken a turn for the better. There’s definitely been no need for arm or leg warmers anymore; and with the sun beaming down on you and generally high temperatures I soon realized that my current base layers simply weren't keeping me as cool as I would like. However using my new Craft base layer has really helped me stay fresh and comfortable, even in fast tough races which last 2 or more hours. The base layer has an excellent tight-fitting fit. It is so lightweight and comfortable it’s almost impossible to tell that you are wearing it underneath the jersey! - except from reaping its benefits of keeping cool. For me, it’s an ideal base layer to race in warm or hot conditions so I highly recommend getting one.

Bib Shorts – Women
Another really great fitting product. I particularly like the quality and feel of the material. Also the rubber grips at the bottom of the shorts don’t leave any weird mark or line just after you take them off, which I have found annoying in the past with some shorts.

Pre training session in my Craft bib shorts and base layers


No comments:

Post a Comment